TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PARKING DIRECTIONS BELOW AND PARK AT EITHER THE ALVARADO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL OR SHEPHERD OF THE VALLEY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH.
Saturday, July 15, 2017
9AM – 4PM
Agri-Nature Center, Village of Los Ranchos
4920 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Los Ranchos De Albuquerque, NM 87107
Onsite parking is restricted to vendors and vehicles with handicapped passes. We provide free shuttle cart service from nearby parking lots.
Click Here for Parking and Shuttle Service Information
TICKETS: Always available at the door.
Ages 13 and up: $8.00
Ages 4- 12: $3.00
3 and Under: Free. No ticket required.
Kids Farm Camp: $5 per child. Drop off the kid(s) for hands-on activities including a kids yoga class and crafts. Details
All online ticket buyers will receive a $10 digital gift card to Shoes on a Shoestring.
Online sales end Friday, July 14 at 10PM.
Tickets will be available at the door. On-site sales are cash-only.
Can I bring my dog>
– Yes. But the indoor section may be off limits to dogs due to the Birds of Prey exhibit.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
– No. Fun for All Ages.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
– Limited on-site handicapped parking available.
– Limited street parking near the venue.
– For your safety and convenience, please use the parking lots at Alvarado Elementary School or Shepherd of the Valley Church. Free shuttles will be provided to the festival. Maps and directions are available at: http://www.lavenderinthevillage.com/parking-and-directions/
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
– Pets ARE allowed – though some areas may be off limits to dogs (due to animals on exhibit).
– No outside alcohol or food.
– Water IS allowed.
– No weapons.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
– Yes – anyone can use your ticket(s) upon arrival.