We are currently only accepting applications from lavender farms.
All other interested vendors, please submit your information onto our vendor waiting list and we will reach out should space open up. Lavender farms may use the application link below.
Festival Date/Time: Saturday, July 15, 2016, 9AM – 4PM (note the earlier start time)
Location: Agri-Nature Center, Village of Los Ranchos, NM
The 2017 festival will take place at this single location. Shuttle busses to to surrounding properties will not be provided.
Load-in: Friday, July 14, 12PM – 7PM.
Due to the early start time of the festival (9AM) we ask all vendors to load in all booth decor and non-perishable items on Friday.
Gates open to vendors Saturday, July 15 starting at 6:30AM.
Overnight security will be provided.
Load-out: Saturday, July 15, 4PM – 8PM.
Detailed information on load-in and load-out will be provided in the weeks prior to the festival.
Expected attendance: In 2016, the event drew a daily attendance over 7,000.
BOOTH DETAILS & FEES:
- Most vendor booths will be located outside the Agri-Nature Center building (where the majority of food, music, wine, and activities will be located).
- All vendors must offer lavender product(s) or theme displays to lavender, i.e. the color.
- With very little indoor space available, we will accommodate requests for indoor vendor space based upon need, date of received payment, and historical precedent.
- The festival layout will be determined by the number of registered vendors with spaces assigned in the order in which payments are received.
- Fees apply to vendors conducting onsite business and sales.
- Free space may be provided to educational exhibitors.
- All vendors, except for food trucks, are required to operate out of a canopy/tent, which will be provided for most vendors.
- For all tented vendors, except information tables and farmers/growers, a professional tent is provided along with one 6′ table and 2 chairs.
- Agricultural vendors (farmers and growers) may provide their own tent, tables or rent one for an additional fee.
- All personal tents must have a fire-retardant label and must be staked or weighted down for safety.
- WIFI is not available at the venue.
BOOTH FEES: fees are the same for both indoor and outdoor vendors
Vendor spaces are 10×10, with the exception of food trucks.
Additional space may be rented for $100 per 10×10.
120 v electricity is available in limited quantities for $75
- Lavender Products (soaps, lotions, crafts): $150
- Arts/Crafts/Books: $150
- Packaged Food: $200
- Food Truck: $200 (Very limited availability. Does not include a professional tent. You may erect your own. Tent rental available. Food trucks must run their own quiet generators.)
- Alcohol Vendors: $200
- Farmers & Growers: $75 (applies to vendors of only fresh flowers, produce, plants)
- Non-Profit Informational Table: $75
- Educational Outreach: $0 with prior approval.
- Home Improvement (windows, doors, energy): $400
HOW TO REGISTER:
Have online registration, payment, and paperwork submitted no later than JUNE 1.
- Click the Apply Now button below.
- Complete the online form.
- Upon submitting the online form you will be sent the complete Vendor Application packet.
- Review the requirements for your vendor category and submit by mail your vendor fee and all applicable documents.
- The festival committee reserves to right to deny space to vendors who fail to provide the documentation below or do not fit the mission of the event.
Any questions, contact Blue River Productions.
Lavender farms are invited to apply using the link below.